Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars
Recipe type: Meal Replacement
- 1¼ cup oats
- 1 cup sun butter (or any kind of nut butter)
- ½ cup agave nectar
- ½ cup pumpkin
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup rice protein powder
- 1 TB of pumpkin spice
- 1 TB of cinnamon
- Optional: Add organic dark chocolate and coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Roast the oats for 12 minutes or until they are golden brown. Allow to cool completely. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, and spread into a baking dish so it is ½ inch thick. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown. Once it is cooled, slice it up into serving sizes, and freeze the rest.
It’s a great on the go meal especially if you are traveling!