Apple Curry Turkey in a pita
Recipe type: Main
- 2 tablespoons; sunflower oil
- 1 cup; sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons; lemon juice
- ½ pound; cooked turkey, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon; curry powder, or to taste
- 1 medium apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 pita bread rounds ( I love the Joe’s brand)
- ½ cup; plain greek yogurt
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in onion and lemon juice.
- Cook until onion is tender.
- Mix in turkey, season with curry powder and continue cooking until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in apple.
- Stuff pitas with the mixture.
- Drizzle with yogurt to serve.